You will need:
- IKEA Sniglar changing table $34.99
- 2 of Adjustable Shelf and Rod Support 12″ in Length, 8″ in Height ($2.78 x2 at home depot)
- 1 of Closet Rod size 18″-36″ ($8.24 at home depot)
- some wood screws
1. Properly set up Sniglar changing table as per IKEA’s instructions
2. Use wood screws to screw the rod supports to the two legs of the Sniglar changing table (as pictures)
3. Add the closet rod and adjust the width accordingly.
4. Lastly, hang all your kids clothes on the rod, so your kids can go through their clothes just like their mom and dad!
Caution: Please fasten the changing table to the wall with appropriate fasteners to avoid the table from toppling.
This should be very easy, as I am not handy at all. 🙂 Good luck!
~ Jennifer Quan