IKEA items used: NOT Floor uplighter x 2
Have you ever imagined how it would look when the award winning speaker – Harmon Kardon Soundstick III meets the most affordable NOT floor uplighter which cost 30 bucks? Here you go…
1) Get ready 2 IKEA NOT floor uplighters. One for left and one for right.
2) Assemble the light stand base at the preferred height.
3) Put your Soundstick III Satellite speaker on top of the cylinder position as shown below.
4) Ensure that the “bulb closure” is up-side-down.
5) twist the “bulb closure” until it locks down your Soundstick III Satellite speaker.
6) Repeat the step for next side of Soundstick III Satellite speaker at preferred height
This hack was originally published on Ipohzai.