I like the IKEA Lunna chair. It is comfy. I also like the Ergotron monitor arm.
I decided to put the two together. I call it the Lunnatron.
Lunnatron Chair. Lapboard will be replaced with floating tray eventually.
- Overstuffed memory foam base and backrest
- Dual stacked Ergotron LX arms. One for monitor, and the other for future keyboard/mouse tray.
- Adjustable support frame built from aluminum pipe and Kee Klamps.
- Did I mention it is comfy?
Lunna chair frame with subframe attached.
The main problem I encountered was finding out after the fact that the adjustable angle Kee Klamp is not meant for structural use. I tapped an M3 hole in the joint and put a set screw inside.
Kee Klamp with set screw.
- Keyboard/mouse tray attached to second Ergotron arm.
- Integrate PC into the chair.
- Beer holder.