The Kitchen-Bed Playground Combo Assembly MASTER PLAN
- First you should remove the bottom panel. You could give it a few extra nails just to make sure.
- Improvise a suitable part to fix the ladder. A simple wood plate will do the trick.
- Prepare a set of “curtains” for you boy/girls future cot. Have in mind that you might need to replace those soon due to a sufficient amount of damage and smudges.
- Double-check with you child. In our case it was about setting up a kitchen or a girls corner. If you have a boy you might build a castle, jungle, spaceship etc.
- Colour or no colour? If you are about to paint, remove any carpet or furniture you might damage.
- “Release the Kraken” and let your child destroy its new playground.
Before and After
See the complete tutorial here.
Update: This post was previously wrongly credited. Please note that the hack above is the work of Danielle Oakey Interiors.