Materials: IKEA Hemnes Shoe Cabinet
I wedded the two newly purchased Hemnes happily.
I took out one of the cabinet leg, so instead of having four legs and an ugly gap in between, we now have a three legged cabinet with no gap in between and a top board that is just a little over hanging on both sides.
I am a tool rookie, so pardon me for some of my terms.
YOU WILL NEED:
– Two Hemnes Shoe Cabinets
– Electric drill (battery well charged)
– Different size drill heads
OPTIONAL IF YOU’D LIKE TO PAINT IT
– Paint brushes (one big one small)
– Unwanted jars to hold paint
– Masking tape
– Cotton buds (to stop paint going into drawer pull holes)
– A massage
– Heat rubbing cream
– A place to stretch aching body parts
~ Grace Wang, London UK