– TERTIAL desk lamp
– Exogear Exomount car holder
– Mounting tape
– LED Reading lamp (optional)
Description: I’m too lazy to hold my E-Reader in bed 🙂
– Unplug the lamp!
– Cut and remove electrical wiring from TERTIAL. Hint: To remove the bulb socket, you need to lift two opposite tabs on the outside of the socket, but it’s optional. And be careful of the sharp edges.
– Line the clamping area with anti-slip tape, then attach Exomount there.
– Attach E-Reader (or small tablet) to the Exomount suction cup.
– You can store reading glasses etc where the socket used to be.
PS: Maximum gadget weight ~300g
See more photos of the e-reader holder.
~ Tony Rex, Melbourne, Australa