Published on July 7th, 2017 | by Vendela0
Light up with a whimsy Cloud Ceiling Light
Here is my new project for a new cotton cloud ceiling light:
This is what you need:
- 6x LYSBOJ Ceiling lamp
- 6x LED light bulbs
- 2x KRUSNING Pendant lamp shade, 17″
- thin steel wire
- white cables for the wiring
Steps for Cloud Ceiling Light:
1. First mount LYSBOJ lamps without the shades on the ceiling and wire them together in a row with the white cable.
2. Screw the bulbs in.
3. Then crumple the sheets of the KRUSNING lamp shades like you would crumble a paper and tie on pieces of thin steel wire in the length of at least 50cm on several positions of the sheets.
4. After this tie the wire ends to the plastic parts of the LYSBOJ lamps and arrange the LYSBOJ sheets all over that the light bulbs and the wiring can’t be seen from the outside and it all looks like a cloud on the ceiling. You can use staples or glue to fix the lamp shades all together. Cut the wire ends which are too long.
Important: Make sure that there is enough free space between the lamp shades and the light bulbs.
~ by Vendela
Like clouds? Then you’ll love these cloud ceiling lights and more.
Make a cloud pendant light from the Varmluft lampshade and fake snow. Love how cotton candy soft it actually looks.
Nimbus Luminous, the moody cloud ceiling light. For full effect, turn this on when a storm is gathering.
A cute cloud night light housed in a RIBBA picture frame.
A woolly cloud under your feet
Another as a welcome mat