Published on August 4th, 2016 | by Contributor2
Crazy cat-lady storage unit
IKEA items used: 3 Lack tables
1. Assemble your Lack tables as per the instructions.
2. With a little bit of wood glue, secure one table on top of another, then once that’s dried, add the third table with more glue. A little goes a long way!
3. Wrap the legs with sisal rope.
4. I attached a scratching board with cable ties to give it more support and width as well as the sisal leg.
5. Spray the entire structure with catnip spray and watch your cats flock to it!
~ by Doctor Loulittle