Published on February 19th, 2016 | by IH guest3
A Cat Tree hidden in an Expedit/Kallax
IKEA items used:
- 5×5 Expedit/Kallax
- sanding paper
This hack is fairly easy to do for everyone who knows how to use a jigsaw and has a wall-facing 5×5 Expedit/Kallax.
- First figure out how you want the pathway to go (in our example we used only the leftmost two columns).
- Disassemble your Expedit/Kallax
- Cut the holes in the horizontal shelves with a jigsaw.
- After that cut the holes in the vertical smaller shelves.
- Sandpaper all the holes
- Re-assemble your Expedit and voilà finished!
Holes to be cut:
~ Wilco & Jasper