Published on December 12th, 2014 | by Jules Yap11
BEKVAM cart for kid’s bathroom vanity
Materials: BEKVAM kitchen cart
1. I took off the 2 wheels to keep the sink fixed and stable.
2. I cut the 4 legs at the same height. To do so I disassembled the Bekvam, cut a first leg and kept this one as a model for the last 3 legs.
3. I took a sink, traced the shape of the sink on the top board, and cut the board by following the trace.
4. I placed the sink in the hole and glued it with white silicon for bathroom.
5. I protected the wood with transparent varnish.
It took me around 2 hours work per sink and I believe the result is interesting?