Published on August 25th, 2014 | by thomasdg0
RUSCH clock wall lamp
- LED strip (you can use Ikea DIODER)
- A switch
- A 12V ac/dc adapter
- Dc jack
- Hot glue or tape
How to make (step by step)
- Remove the packaging from the clock.
- Make the LED strip on the clock , make sure the wire is at the underside of the clock .
- Cut the wire in 2 different pieces and make a switch between these 2 wires.
- Now, hot glue or tape the wire on the clock.
- On the end of the wire solder a dc jack, make sure the positive and negative wires are lined up correctly.
- Put a battery in the clock and set the time.
- connect the adapter to your clock and test it.
- If it’s working you are done!