Published on January 10th, 2012 | by Jules Yap13
Frame your earrings
Materials: Ribba picture frame
Description: Do you want to find easily all your earrings?
This is what I got from my mom, with the help of my father.
You need to:
1. Buy a Ribba picture frame and some rounded iron sticks.
2. Remove the glass and the back of the frame.
3. Create some holes inside the frame as big as the sticks.
4. Measure the length of the frame and cut the sticks.
5. Fix the sticks in the holes (use some glue if needed).
And the hack is done!
~ Chiara, Switzerland