Published on December 14th, 2010 | by Jules Yap8
Bed for your dogs
Materials: Klubbo coffee table and UNG Drill frame
1. Painted the UNG Drill frame white. Dry it
2. Pick a picture online and printed it off.
3. Cut out the picture to fit in the frame.
4. Take the table top and put pillow filler on the table top and cover it with your favorite fabric. Staple the fabric on the other side of the table top.
5. Place the table top property and screw it on the leg.
6. Make little pillows to go with it to make it look like a bed.
~ Micci Do, SLC, UT