Published on July 9th, 2009 | by Jules IKEAHacker12
More play kitchens
Vattern play kitchen
Beth turns to the Vattern for a larger play kitchen for about $35.
- bowl from Walmart ($8)
- Panna coasters in black (IKEA–$1.99)
- faucet from Habitat for Humanity thrift store ($1.50)
- scrap board for “backsplash”-(AS IS section in IKEA-$.99)
- Molger shelf painted leaf green-(IKEA-$4.99)
- Bygel rail and hooks-(IKEA-$1.99/$.99)
- knobs from Target (on clearance for $.87 a piece)
- fabric for curtain is Michael Miller’s Tortoise Plaid
See more of Beth’s kids kitchen here.
Furusund play kitchen
Kim was inspired by this play kitchen and had to make one for her daughter.
She says, “I, also, started with the Vika Furusund shelf and figured out the rest as I went along. The fridge and oven handles are also from Ikea. Everything else is from Home Depot.”