- 1 Ung Drill picture frame
- 1 Sorli mirror and included adhesive squares
- 1 can rose gold spray paint
- Blue painter’s tape
- Rosin paper
- Left over Tommy Bahama banana leaf fabric from when I recovered Hendriksdal chairs
1. Remove oval back piece and set aside. Use blue tape and rosin paper to mask off the clear plastic opening. Proceed to well ventilated area or proceed to the great outdoors. Lay swath of rosin paper on ground. Lay masked off frame on it and go to town with the spray paint.
2. While waiting for spray paint to dry grab your pencil and scissors and scrap fabric. Spread fabric on flat surface (may need to iron wrinkles beforehand) lay your oval back piece on the fabric. Trace around back piece leaving 1/4 inch extra. Cut out your oval.
3. After the recommended amount of wait time, retrieve frame and remove tape and paper. Lay frame face down on flat surface and position fabric in opening on the clear plastic. Then reattach the back piece and flip over.
Time to attach the mirror: Use the provided adhesive squares to attach the mirror on top of the clear plastic piece. I chose to position the mirror on edge like a diamond.
Ta da! Hang on wall!
~ by Emily Carter