IKEA items used: FRIEL (only TV cabinet)
1. Dismantle the metal feet (5 legs) of the furniture.
2. Legs screwed to a new wooden oak board.
3. We attached the sides, always drilling and using markers, then introduce wooden cylinders, not use metal brackets in this composition.
4. We put pieces of wood cross to support the weight of the TV.
5. We put up the top board oak melamine.
6. We covered the legs with 3 pieces of white melamine.
7. We used USB LEDs connected to the TV to give light up our creation.
~ Josep Enríquez