I needed a mini kitchen for my studio with a depth not more than 55cm.
I was looking for a cheap solution and here below is my solution from IKEA:
- 3 STUVA cabinet with doors and shelfes
- 1 STUVA GRUNDLIG wire basket
- 3 LIMHAMN support legs
- 1 BOHOLMEN Single-bowl inset sink
- 1 EDSVIK Dual control kitchen faucet
- 1 ATLANT Strainer/water-trap for single bowl sink
- 1 BERGSTENA Worktop,white with wood effect edge;
From the BERGSTENA worktop I cut both the countertop and floating shelf you can see in the picture.
Before assembling I painted the wall with this nice blue.
Only the cooktop isn’t from Ikea, I found a cheaper one on Amazon.
Now I have a nice mini kitchen in my studio for about 400 €.