Here I show you my new version of the famous Expedit.
What you need:
1. Expedit or Kallax (in my case the big 8 unit one)
2. 2 packages (4 pieces) EKBY BJÄRNUM (legs)
3. Liquid nails
4. Plywood (10mm)
5. Teak wood paint
6. screw clamps and other normal tools (screwdriver)
7. personal doorknobs (if you want)
And this is how you do it:
1. Cut and paint the plywood and let dry
2. Begin gluing the plywood on the Expedit or Kallax. (Please fix the wood with the clamps before moving the heavy Expedit)
3. Turn the Expedit on its top and attach the legs to the bottom.
4. Be careful when flipping the now heavy Expedit back onto its legs.