Materials: Bygel container, Kullar lunch box, Trofast lid, Trofast storage box
* Draw the outlines of the Kullar lunch box on the lid.
* Cut a hole in the lid which fits the lunch box.
* Draw circles (with a glass for example) on 2 cork coasters.
* Paste the coasters on the lid.
* Fit the lunch box in the hole.
* Put the lid on a Trofast storage box.
* Hang the Bygel container on the edge of the storage box.
* If you travel, you can put all the toys inside the box.
* In the lunch box you can keep little toys or the play food.
* You can choose to take a bigger or smaller storage box depending on the occasion.