My daughter has so many dolls and loves to play with them. To make sure they all get the attention they deserve 😉 I have converted a standard Gorm into a double bench.
It took me a few hours to get to this stage and she just loves it.
How did he do it? Here’s how:
- Cut the legs in half;
- remove one of the boards of two of the shelfs;
- attach a seccond shelf at a 90 degree angle to the first, use the regular bolts to fasten it;
- attach the bottem self / bench to the back leg;
- make hole for the top one;
- tilled backwards and secure with a screw;
- attach the front legs to the side of the benches;
- make arm rests for the dolls so they do not fall out.
The process is simple, transferring the angle of the bech to the arm rest can be a bit tricky.
I hope this entry will inspire a lot more people, enjoy your day.