Materials: Benno, Besta, Kvart, Inreda, Samla
1. Needed a place to place my Vinylplayer
2. Needed a place to organize my Vinyl’s
3. Needed a place to organize my CD’s
4. Needed illumination for my Vinylplayer
1x INREDA (Shelfboard)
1x KVART (Lamp)
(There are various possibilities of furniture to combine! Feel free to change to your liking!)
Tools & Material:
1. Assemble all the IKEA-Furniture
2. Place the Furniture next to each other (BENNO | BESTA | BENNO) the way you want them to be placed later.
3. Fix each of the BENNO to the BESTA with 4 Screws (I decided to use the “unused” original holes for the Shelfboards)
4. Measure the distance between the two BENNO, after they are fixed to the BESTA.
5. Cut the IKEA-Shelf to the just measured length.
6. Check if the IKEA-Shelf fits between the two BENNO, if not “recut”.
7. Attach the Lamp onto the IKEA-Shelf (Orientation: middle – middle)
8. Fix the IKEA-Shelf with mounted Lamp between the two BENNO (Again I decided to use the original holes for the Shelfboards)
9. Hide the Powerplug of the Lamp “behind” the furniture.
10. You’re done!