It’s a simple and cheap hack.
All you need is:
saw (to saw the metal IRYA rod)
We needed a wardrobe for the babygirl, but no place except behind the door. So, that’s our decision.
1) First assemble BILLY (or not, if you want your clothes to hang from the middle shelf – than first apply step 2,3 to the middle shelf).
2) Then cut two pieces of IRJA to fit the inner space under the shelf.
3) Screw 2 x IRJA under 2 x shelves of your choice using the fittings included.
4) Install shelves anywhere you like.
5) Put your little girl’s dresses.