Materials: SULTAN LADE Slatted bed base, screws
Description: 1. Separate individual slats.
2. Take one slat and cut it in half.
3. Take one full-length slat, lay it on a surface and attach another slat to the left side with screws so that it forms an L.
4. Do the same on the right side.
5. Turn the construction over and repeat steps 3 and 4.
6. Take one of the half-slats and attach it to the side of the base so that it lies on a surface.
7. Do the same with the second half-slat on the other side. This is your base.
8. You can add height to the obstacle by sliding the remaining slats through the vertical parts of the base.
~ Katka, Brno, Czech Republic