Materials: SKUBB laundry hampers x 2
Description: 2 white laundry hampers were used to create a large photo light box.
Place the hampers together so that the lids will be facing towards each other. The hamper nearest you will be the front hamper.
1. Cut the material from the front and back panel of front hamper.
2. Cut the material from the front of the back hamper.
3. Cut the material from the inside wire frames to allow more light through the sides and use office clips to hold up the wire frames.
4. Place the front hamper and back hamper together using clear packaging tape to join the seam.
5. Bring the lids towards each other and fold down and clip in place using large office clips.
Backdrop ideas: Cut a roll from a roller blind as your backdrop or use fabric, wallpaper or paper.
2 Hampers were purchased at a sale price of $8.99 ea (reg 12.99 each). Office clips, approx. $5. Total cost $25.
~ Shirley Campbell, Coquitlam, BC