Materials: IKEA Tolsby Photo Frame
Description: Repurposed $1 Tolsby picture frame turned into an interactive perpetual calendar made with photos to flip for each day of the month!
– Remove inserts that normally ‘sandwich’ the photo
– Trim cardstock and photos so they will swing through the opening once hung.
– Adhere photos to cardstock rectangles, using photos of individuals on their birthday, anniversary or meaningful family days.
– Embellish photos with stickers, scrapbook embellishments and numbers for each day of the month.
– Punch holes and hand photo calendar from Tolsby frame.
See more of the Tolsby perpetual calendar.
~ Keri Bassett, Winter Park, FL