Materials: Lykta table lamp, lace tights, spray paint
Description: Simple but effective
1. Choose a Lytka lamp in the colour you most like and spray paint- black will give more contrast.
2. Put the tights or any other lacey fabric on the lamp so that the pattern stretches on the surface.
3. Make a knot above and below the lampshade part of Lykta, be sure you cover well the cable and the lower part of the lamp!
4. Take spray paint and spray the lamp from approx. 15cm distance, thoroughly.
5. Wait few minutes until the paint dries a bit and take the fabric slowly off the lamp.
6. Leave it somewhere with good air circulation overnight- it will loose the smell and the stickiness of paint.
7. Light it up and voila!
Name: Kasia, España