Aah, you guys in the UK have a good thing.
No manoeuvring of big clumsy carts. No queues. no blisters.
IKEA served on a silver platter. They will even fix up your furniture, if you give up DIY-ing half-way.
Unflatpack provides some customising options too. So if you’re thinking of cutting down a PAX to fit your bedroom wall, talk to them and they can make it work.
Prices seem reasonable for custom work, but of course, the cost can quickly add-up if you require a lot of customisations.
On their website, this is what I found:
Some example items:
- Basic cutdown per frame: £40
- Infill for side or wardrobe x 1: £50
- Above infill for each hinged door area: £40
- Above infill for 150cm slider: £150
- Set up 1 off charge for custom work: £50
Yep, this sounds like the IKEA assembly service + hacking on demand experts for those who rather not DIY.
This is not a sponsored post. Post was updated on Aug 5, 2019 to reflect current information.