Published on May 19th, 2016 | by IH guest0
Grain Sack Bag Organizers
IKEA items used: VARDAGEN
Using heavy plywood and Ikea Vardagen napkins I created a gorgeous farmhouse style organizer for the kitchen.
1. First I stained the board
2. I cut the Vardagen napkins in 1/2 and hand sewed them into pockets.
3. I attached grommets to the back of the napkins so they could be removed and easily reattached after cleaning.
4. I attached the pockets to the boards using small screws.
5. I added a small chalkboard to the top for added bling.
~ Homeroad (Susan Stevenson)