Published on June 25th, 2015 | by IH guest3
Mini garage diorama in IKEA RIBBA frame
- IKEA RIBBA frame
- sticks for mixing coffee from the Ikea restaurant (optional)
- some materials from modelers websites
I wanted to put cars from my collection (1/43 scale) into something between plastic display case (ugly) and diorama (too much space in my tiny room). I decided to took RIBBA frames because of nice appearance and dimensions.
How to build it?
- choose your desired RIBBA frame (e.g. 10x15cm)
- make frame from plywood (e.g. 7cm depth), stick the back of the RIBBA to the frame
- fill the inside of the garage according to your taste
- put your favourite car model inside
- apply the Ribba