Published on June 4th, 2014 | by Jules IKEAHacker2
A hacked chandelier
HEMMA, SEKOND, FOTO, MELODI, LAMPAN, JARA, PLACERA
1. I planned the color coordination of the lamp when I was at the store, so that it will match the colors of the living-room.
2. I mixed and matched the wires with the chandeliers and connected them together (needs a little knowledge in electricity).
3. I drilled a 44 millimeters hole in the PLACERA bowl and the LAMPAN lamp and connected their wires too.
4. Now comes the electricity tricky part (not too complicated though) connecting all the wires together into a black tube.
5. Hanging the chandelier bit by bit to the ceiling.