Published on November 21st, 2013 | by Rich Bonfocchi7
Materials: STRÖMBY (frame 70×100 cm), MÅLA (markers and eraser)
Description: I made a year calendar that allows you to view and organize the entire year.
- Draw the grid in the back of the paper that comes with the frame;
- Print the days and month names and glue them to the frame;
- Reassemble the frame (keeping the paper behind the glass);
- Draw the weekends on top of the glass as showed in the picture;
- Write unchangeable events like birthdays with permanent marker (optional);
- Write all other events with “MÅLA” markers.
Full details here.