Published on July 26th, 2013 | by IH guest1
Laundry Hamper turned Beautiful Modern Side Table
Materials: IKEA ANTONIUS Laundry Hamper, Piece of cut wood
Description: 1. Removed hamper bag from hamper frame.
2. Spray painted frame of the hamper black
3. Went to Lowes and had the nice gentleman in the lumber department cut me a thick square of wood (any indoor wood) about 15.5 inches on each side. The thickness of this piece of lumber was about 2 inches.
4. I used a fine toothed sand paper and lightly sanded the wood.
5. I stained the wood with my favorite walnut stain.
6. I attached the wood to the frame by using an epoxy bond. Wood glue or drilling holes and using wood screws would work, too!
See more of the Antonius laundry hamper frame turned side table.
~ Katy The Clever Bunny, Tulsa, Oklahoma