Published on March 26th, 2013 | by Jules Yap8
Wedded Hemnes Shoe Cabinets [Twined and Painted]
Materials: IKEA Hemnes Shoe Cabinet
I wedded the two newly purchased Hemnes happily.
I took out one of the cabinet leg, so instead of having four legs and an ugly gap in between, we now have a three legged cabinet with no gap in between and a top board that is just a little over hanging on both sides.
I am a tool rookie, so pardon me for some of my terms.
YOU WILL NEED:
- Two Hemnes Shoe Cabinets
- Electric drill (battery well charged)
- Different size drill heads
OPTIONAL IF YOU’D LIKE TO PAINT IT
- Paint brushes (one big one small)
- Unwanted jars to hold paint
- Masking tape
- Cotton buds (to stop paint going into drawer pull holes)
- A massage
- Heat rubbing cream
- A place to stretch aching body parts
~ Grace Wang, London UK