Published on August 7th, 2012 | by Jules Yap4
Inreda Piano Light
Materials: Inreda, Table Saw, Wood, Drill, etc.
Description: 1) Build a box to enclose the LED Driver, make sure to leave a cut out for the power cord
2) Take the 4 screws out of the driver, and remove the board and connectors.
3) Desolder the barrel connector.
5) Put the enclosure back together and connect it to the bottom of the box using two small screws.
6) Connect the power cord
7) Screw the mount onto the pole on the box.
8) Turn on and Practice Bach’s Invention #13
See more of the piano light.
~ Andy, Pittsburgh, PA