Published on June 12th, 2012 | by Jules IKEAHacker6
Materials: Ikea Galant, LED Strips, Arduino
Description: Network connected RGB LEDs provide event notifications by shining through a frosted glass desk. As seen at Bay Area Maker Faire 2012!
* Cut peg board to match frame of Galant.
* Arrange lights and microcontroller
* connect power and signal wires
* upload code to controller
* send commands to desk over http
Detailed instructions of the LED desk light here.
~ Michael LaGrasta, San Diego, Ca