Published on April 6th, 2012 | by Jules Yap2
Expedit Amon Desk
Materials: Expedit Desk, Vika Amon, Ekby Lerberg, Lack wall shelf
Description: 1. Lay 4×2 Expedit Desk on its side.
2. OPTIONAL: Remove desired shelves. (Cut/sand pegs)
3. Mark screw locations for Ekby Lerberg Bracket
4. Attach screw to Expedit. (Test bracket wobble)
5. Attach Screws to Vika Amon. (Test bracket wobble)
6. Place Ekby bracket on Expedit.
7. Place Vika on Expedit (Line up screws to Ekby and slide into place)
8. Your done!…. sorta
9. This desk is every so slightly top heavy so fill it with books and such to prevent tipping (or add legs to Vika Amon for added support
10. OPTIONAL: Add Square Lack shelf to extend a footprint for PC case or other devices.
~ wisekris, Orlando, FL