Published on April 24th, 2011 | by Jules Yap6
Goddess wardrobe by PAX
Materials: PAX, wood, drill ,curtain rod,curtain, wall plugs and screws
Description: I loved the PAX wardrobe range but it was too expensive and not big enough.
Plus I hate having sliding doors on my wardrobe as you can’t see all the clothes at once.
So I set about my challenge
1. I measured the height and width of my space.
2. I listed my requirements e.g. whether I need more long hanging space or short hanging space.
3. The PAX hanging rails come in 3 sizes 50cm, 75cm or 100cm so I divide my space using these measurements.
4. I bought two pieces of wooden melamine panels and four wooden battens that were all up to ceiling height.
5. I screw the battens to the wall (after pre-drilling and installing wall plugs) and slid the wooden melamine panels in-between.
6. I then used the pax wardrobe rails to create the storage.
and voila, it was done!
I completed my design by installing a full curtain track across the front and adding some beautiful full length voile curtains for the Goddess effect!
~ wisewoman365, london