Published on May 20th, 2010 | by Jules IKEAHacker19
DJ Stolmen Studio
Materials: STOLMEN, LACK, EXPEDIT , SIGNUM, KOMPLEMENT (Shoe Rack)
Description: It took me 2 weeks to design this Stolmen DJ Studio. I have downloaded the tool from IKEA site and used it to design and visualize what I’ve wanted.
1. I installed 4 STOLMEN Post without drilling.
2. I place the EXPEDIT Shelving unit with all my Vinyl Records.
3. I installed the STOLMEN Shelves 1 on top of the EXPEDIT shelving unit then the others.
4. I installed the STOLMEN Shoe Rack to use for MacBook Pro.
5. I installed all 4 LACK Shelves and screwed the sides of the LACK Shelves on the STOLMEN mounting fixture to give more stable support.
6. I installed 2 metal plates on the wall and hooked the KOMPLEMENT shoe rack (Slanted) on top of Rack shelf (For Mic Mixer and Trigger Finger).
7. I installed the STOLMEN hook to hang Headphones.
8. Finally, I installed all DJ gears , PC and accessories, I used SIGNUM cable organizer and Velcro to organize power supply and cables.
~ Mitch aka DJ MX3, Dubai, UAE