Published on September 11th, 2008 | by Jules IKEAHacker7
Hackeas: With love from Turkey
Handem from Turkey sent me a collection hackeas, which are simply delightful. “I am aware that these are not world-moving hacks. But wanted to share anyway!” he says.
Blanda blank salad bowls as decorative items.
Ordning food warmer as pencil holder.
Grimle dinner table as coffee table (link not available), with legs shortened.
See other hackeas:
- Get organised in no time
- No sweat hacks
- Cheap and easy to the rescue
- Ideas that make you go ‘Why didn’t I think of that?’
- The tiniest hack ever and more
- An instant attic, legs and kitchen utensil holders
- Ikea hacks you can do in 30 minutes or less