Published on March 5th, 2007 |
by Jules IKEAHacker
rusch clock’s new face
rusch, undoubtedly, is a boring looking clock. henning‘s girlfriend gave him the idea to deconstruct the clock and bring it together with a vinyl. and here’s how hot the end product looks.
here’s what henning did:
- open the clock, remove the hands and you will have the clock mechanism separated.
- glue the attachment on the backside of the clockwork.
- take a piece of plastic or metal and saw it as shown below.
- glue the clockwork on the back of the selected vinyl.
- spray the hands in the color that fits to the vinyl.
- put the dried hands on the clockwork.
Get the very best hacks!
Inspiring IKEA hacks and ideas, once a week, delivered straight to your inbox. Sign up for IKEAhackers weekly newsletter and get my ebook FREE: A compilation of the 20 Best IKEA Hacks from 2006 – 2014. Get it now. Sign up with confidence. No spam. No worries.